The Tennessee Bureau of Workers’ Compensation will host its annual Physician Education Conference on Saturday, February 29, 2020. This one-day conference will be held at the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation main office in Nashville. 220 French Landing Drive.
Among the topics are:
- Risks of Long Term Opioids
- Marijuana Update for Tennessee
- Alternatives to Opioids in Pain Management
- Practical Aspects of Causation Opinions
- Return to Work Considerations
- Work Comp 101: Common Mistakes and Best Practices
- Medical Impairment Rating Registry; and,
- The AMA Guides® 6th Edition Specialty Specific Training.
The program costs $150 if registered by January 31 and $175 afterward. Eight hours of continuing medical education are available, while attorneys may earn 10.25 hours of continuing legal education.
More information is available here and here.