By Penny Shrum, Court Clerk, Nashville
As the holidays approach, I am feeling crunched for time! This made me think of what could be done in five minutes to make my life easier.
While a nap would make me happier, it certainly would not be productive.
I have done three of the five items listed below. How many can you do before the holidays are over?
- Watch all three TNComp videos.
- Wrap a gift. Make sure you have lots of tape on hand!
- Sign up for the Court’s Blog (look at the right side of this page toward the bottom!).
- Make Five Minute Fudge. Recipes abound on the Internet!
- Upload a document in TNComp, and receive a date-stamped copy instantly.
Contact me if you have any problems with numbers 1, 3 or 5, above, and happy holidays!